Among Us Sheriff Mod
What does the Sheriff do?
He is able to kill Impostors. If he shoots a Crewmate, he will lose his life instead.
- Visibility of the Sheriff can be set in the lobby game options menu
- Playable on public Among Us Servers
- Custom server regions to join private servers
1. Download the Mod for your specific game version.
You are not able to launch the game if the versions do not match.
2. Make a copy of your game’s root directory (Steam/steamapps/common/Among Us)
and rename it to whatever you want (Steam/steamapps/common/Among Us Sheriff Mod)
3. Extract the content of Among Us Sheriff Mod.zip into the copied folder you created
4. Open your modded folder and open the Game via Among Us.exe
Can you play Proximity Chat (Crewlink) with it?
Yes Crewlink does support Among Us Modifications.
Can you get banned for playing on public Servers?
At the current state of the game there is no perma ban system.
The mod is designed in a way, that it does not send prohibited server requests.
You are also able to join your own custom server to be safe (Impostor).
How can i join a custom server?
Go to your game directory and open BepInEx/config/org.bepinex.plugins.SheriffMod.txt.
There you can set the hostname or IP of the server. Then set the server region to CUSTOM.
Do my friends need to install the mod to play it together?
Yes. Every player in the game lobby has to install it.
Github page: https://github.com/Woodi-dev/Among-Us-Sheriff-Mod
For exclusive modding requests contact me: [email protected]
This mod uses BepinEx, which is distributed under LGPL-2.1 License.
This mod is not affiliated with Among Us or Innersloth LLC, and the content contained therein is not endorsed or otherwise sponsored by Innersloth LLC. Portions of the materials contained herein are property of Innersloth LLC. © Innersloth LLC.