Too Many Outfits is a mod that adds over 100 New skins and 16 Capes to Minecraft Dungeons these skins don't replaces any of the default skin in the game
How to set up Minecraft Dungeons for modding (Launcher version)
- Open the launcher and click on Settings in the lower left corner.
- Go to the folder shown in the Settings menu under "Minecraft Dungeons Installation".
- From the install folder, go to
- Create a new folder here called
~mods(Yes, with a ~) and put your mods in this new folder.
- When you want to launch the game, do it by running the
Dungeons.exefile in your
<install folder>\dungeons\dungeonsfolder. Running the game through the launcher will remove any mods you have installed.
How to set up Minecraft Dungeons for modding (Windows Store version)